- Peter Andrews - MD
- Technical Director - Euro Eng John Andrews, MI Struct E, Cert Eng, MIPI, MIWSc
- Adam Phillips - Operations Director
- Richard Pashley - EWP Manager
- Mike Edwards - Sales Director
- Mark Vincent - Sales Office
- A V Birch Truss Press and Jigging Table
- Trusses stacked on truss trolley
- Trusses being stacked next to fabrication jig
- Completed Queen Post Truss
- Assembly of cut timber components on truss jig
- De Pauw Four Cutter CNC Saw
- De Pauw Out Feed of cut components
About Lynx TFS
Lynx Trusses pioneered the concept of total structural roof package design and supply with their full in-house roof truss design team and manufacturing plant, centrally based in Wem, Shropshire. Established in 1982, they are leading manufacturers and suppliers of roof trusses and engineered timber products.
Lynx Trusses can quickly respond to the needs of both the small builder and large developer and are dedicated to providing an efficient, cost-effective and reliable roof truss and engineered floor service, they are also proven specialists in complex roof designs.
Lynx are a division of Timber Frame Services Ltd, established in 1982, with over 25 years experience in the construction industry. Considerable investment has been put into the manufacturing facility and the truss factory is equipped with the latest sawing and assembly equipment and high tech CAD technology which links the manufacturing area to the design office, for accurate and fast production of roof truss and floor beam components.
Lynx roof trusses, open web floor beams and feature trusses are manufactured in the extensive West Midlands UK production facility which also supplies a range of engineered timber products – centrally located in Wem, Shropshire – providing fast nationwide UK delivery.